This is the one thing that will make you forget about wires forever. Infinity Glide 4000, the latest addition to the range of Infinity wireless headphones, is an amazing over-the-ear headphone. You can be totally absorbed in your favourite music and spoiled for choice thanks to the four EQ modes, each tailored to your different moods. Not only that but the Infinity Glide 4000 eliminates the need to link devices repeatedly. Just pair it once with your device and you’ll be immersed in your music.
The Infinity Glide 4000 are over-ear wireless headsets that boast 40mm audio drivers for “deep bass output” and promise to provide 50 hours of listening duration and battery backup. Four audio equaliser options are available, as well as NFC and Bluetooth 5.0 with the CSR3005 chipset for quick pairing. The headphones have a 3.5mm port for connecting to a smartphone or laptop, and they have a superior feel overall.
The Infinity Glide 4000 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Mic (50Hrs Playtime, 4 EQ Modes, NFC Fast Pairing) is currently available online in India for a price of Rs.3,744.00 on Amazon and Flipkart.
The bass of Infinity Glide 4000 is of the skull rattling variety, and it sounds quite similar to the pricey Sony xb950b1. It includes four equalisation modes, all of which function perfectly. The battery life is likewise fantastic, lasting over 50 hours at 60% loudness. It also includes NFC rapid pairing, which is present on the majority of Sony headphones.
Under optimal Audio settings, it provides 50 hours of playback. The Infinity Glide 4000 produces a lot of bass. There are four audio equalisation options to choose from when listening to music.
It supports NFC Fast Pairing, which allows you to link your device with the headphones in seconds.
For greater communication, the Infinity Glide 4000 includes 5.0 Bluetooth and a CSR3005 chipset. The headset is lightweight and features a comfy cushion construction. With a 3.5mm Audio Cable, you may use it directly in line.
What’s Included in the Box: 1 Glide 4000, 1 USB Charging Cable, 1 3.5mm Audio Cable, 1 User Guide
What’s Exciting About Infinity Glide 4000?
Extensive Battery Backup
50 hour playback time is one of the unique features of this product. You may comfortably forget about it for up to 2 days and 2 hours once it’s completely charged.
Four Different Modes
There are four equalizer modes available in Infinity Glide 4000:
- Normal setting: The very bare minimum of bass you’ll ever need.
- Deep: When you want to feel that additional pounding in your ears, go for deep bass.
- Classic: Designed specifically for WFH calls and home learning videos.
- Popular: Created with a wow wireless factor in mind.
Fast NFC Pairing
In a matter of seconds, you’ll be able to connect your devices. Pair your synchronised devices with simply one tap.
A ten out of ten for the eyes with a stylish Infinity symbol. For the ears, 10/10.
It’s simple to put on and take off. Folds and fits easily.
AUX Input 3.5 mm
Everything is connected to the internet. However, if you need to connect through AUX, there is a particular provision for that as well.
Read Also: Sennheiser CX True Wireless Review With Improved Battery Life
What’s Good And What’s Bad In Infinity Glide 4000?
- Comfortable for lengthy periods of time, however, due to limited ventilation, your outer ear will sweat.
- Large battery 1000mAH, which allowed me around 40 – 45 hours of playback duration at 60% volume.
- The Bass mode is overpowering, so use the Normal mode instead.
- In regular mode, AUX works.
- Excellent audio quality. The tone in normal mode is equally heard.
- In most circumstances, NFC can be used for quick pairing on NFC-enabled phones, and it pairs instantly.
- BT calls are also superior in terms of voice clarity, connection, and hearing, among other things.
- When compared to others, Infinity Glide 4000 is a little pricey.
- I was unable to register the warranty on the Harman warranty site owing to registration issues.
- Because it lacks active noise reduction, noise cancellation isn’t any better.
- It has passive noise cancelling, which is more effective in this area.
- Headphones are quite big and maybe not suitable for users with smaller heads.
- It is slightly heavy as well.
Infinity Glide 4000: Quick Summary
- Under optimal audio settings, 50 hours of playtime is possible.
- Deep Bass Output 4 Audio Equalizer is a great way to enjoy deep bass.
- Modes for listening to music according to your tastes.
- Type of battery: Lithium-ion Battery (3.7V 1000mAh)
- Charging time: 4 hours
- NFC device Fast Pairing allows you to link your device with your headphones in a matter of seconds.
- Seamless Connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0 and the CSR3005 Chipset
- Foldable Lightweight Design with Comfort Cushions
- High-End Design and Finish
- With a 3.5mm audio cable, you may use it directly in-line.
Verdict: Best In This Price Range
The sound quality of Infinity Glide 4000 is excellent, with a clear voice call and a working microphone. Perfect fit on the ear with a nice ear cushion, which I tested for two hours. FLAC format tracks have the best sound quality in this price range under 3k, and amazing music can be heard. The microphone works flawlessly with either a Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack connection, and voice calls are crystal clear.
If you are looking for wired headphones then HyperX Cloud Stinger would be a good option.
Sound Rating of Infinity Glide 4000
- Bass -9.5/10
- Vocals -4/10
- Instruments – 5/10
|Product Name||Infinity Glide 4000|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired|
|Product Dimension||20 x 26 x 6 cm|
|Battery Capacity||50 hours playback time|
|Compatible devices||Android and IOS|
|Battery included||Lithium-ion Battery (3.7V 1000mAh)|
|Special Features||Foldable, Android Phone Control, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Lightweight|