Snapchat is a well-known multimedia messaging app with millions of users across the world. Because people are practising social distancing during this Coronavirus outbreak, the platform’s user activity has skyrocketed in recent days. How to reverse a video on Snapchat has become the most searched question with the growing popularity of the app. Using this app, users can shoot photos and videos and edit them to their hearts’ content. There are many cool filters available in the app. So, if you are planning on making some catchy videos, you can go for the reverse effect.
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat? Step By Step Guide
Snapchat lets users shoot photos, videos, and other forms of media and modify them to their liking. It also has a wide range of filters that may make a person seem anything from attractive to ridiculous. Not only can you use these filters to take photos, but you can also use them to create amusing and interesting Snapchat movies.
How To Reverse a Video on Snapchat Using The Filter?
Reversing a video is as simple as applying a filter. Using the same set of instructions, you can do this on both the iOS and Android versions of the Snapchat app.
Here are the steps for how to reverse a video on Snapchat:-
- Tap and hold the record button to create a new video snap in the app.
Note – The reverse filter is only available if your video is less than 10 seconds long. Only videos that you’ve filmed on Snapchat can use the reverse filter effect, and you won’t be able to reverse video snaps that you’ve shared on Snapchat.
- Swipe left on your video snap preview to navigate through the filters until three reverse arrows appear above your video. The three arrows present the reverse filter, The filter will play your video backwards as a preview. Any sound in the video will be reversed as well.
- You can download the video by tapping on the save icon.
- To forward it to friends and/or publish it to your stories, tap Send To.
Did you get your answer to the question, how to reverse a video on Snapchat? Here is a tip for you: When sliding to the left, the reverse video filter is roughly the ninth filter. Swiping right through the filters will get you to the reverse filter, but it will take longer. Some filters allow you to speed up (rabbit filter) or slow down (slow filter) your video snap (snail filter). Add further effects to your video snap if desired (text, stickers, doodles, etc.).
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat Without Using The Filter?
Wondering how to reverse a video on Snapchat without using the filter? To make this trick work, you’ll need to download and install the “Inshot” video editor. You can use any of the other similar video editing programmes if you know about them. However, Inshot is advised since it produces superior results. The Inshot app is available for download on the Google Play Store and the App Store. Make sure you have the video you wish to reverse ready to go. If not, use the Camera app on your phone to make a video. Here are the steps on how to reverse a video on Snapchat if you can’t find the filter: –
Steps to Reverse the Video: –
- After installing the programme, go to the CREATE NEW area and select Video.
- Choose the video you’d like to rewind.
- Then, towards the bottom, press on the video timeline.
- Swipe left on the choices panel above the video timeline after it’s been selected.
- REVERSE (I) is the icon to select.
- Wait for the video to be processed before proceeding.
- By tapping on the Play symbol, you may watch the reverse video.
- Tap on Save in the top-right corner of the app to save the video to your gallery or camera roll.
- The reversed video will be kept in the folder in a shot on your camera roll.
- You can upload it on Snapchat from the camera roll and share it with your friends as well as on your story.
How To Reverse a TikTok Video on Snapchat?
Many people wonder if they can reverse their Tiktok video. Because Snapchat allows you to change all kinds of movies, you can also edit Tiktok videos there. To alter the TikTok video on Snapchat, you only need to meet a few prerequisites. Here is a step by step guide on how to reverse a video on Snapchat for Tiktok: –
Let’s take it one step at a time.
- Go to TikTok and sign up. Press the + icon in the centre of your screen to open the TikTok app.
- Use TikTok to record the video. You may now shoot your video there and then reverse it on Snapchat. Download the video you shot on Tiktok.
- Open Snapchat and upload the video to be reversed from the camera roll. You can now choose a TikTok video that you’ve just saved. You must search the front of your right side’s screen for three dots during this step. When you press it, you’ll see an editing option.
- You must now swipe your screen to the left. In the centre of the screen, you’ll notice three arrows. It will show you a preview.
- You can download the reversed video by tapping on the save icon and upload it on Tiktok.
People Also Read : How to Duet on TikTok Video
Hope you got your answer on how to reverse a video on Snapchat! The app has a lot of additional cool features, some of which are hidden and others that are right in front of your eyes. Despite this, they go unnoticed by many active users. Some features, such as the Bounce effect, are only available on the iOS platform. Snapchat users can utilise this tool to take a video Snap and then adjust it to play it backward and forwards. This results in a boomerang-style video that requires no more editing. However, there are currently no Snapchat features available to Android users.