Are you wondering how to redeem YouTube premium codes? If yes, you’re in the right place. Here in this article, you’ll learn the top easiest ways to redeem YouTube premium. Without much ado, let’s start!
What is YouTube Premium?
In simple words, YouTube premium is the best choice for all those who want to watch videos without any interruptions. Whether you’re a game lover, movie buff, or music lover, YouTube Premium is meant for all who are ready to spend the amount. YouTube Premium allows people to enjoy watching videos without any ads or interruptions, all you need to do is just spend a few bucks to become a premium member of YouTube. And going to YouTube premium means getting rid of all the ads and interruptions you get to see on YouTube while watching videos.
However, the problem arises when people find it difficult to redeem YouTube Premium codes.
Fret not, there are various ways to redeem YouTube premium codes. Let’s have a look at them below.
Related Post: How To Create A Facebook Cover Video?
Various Ways To Redeem YouTube Premium Codes
Here is a list of various ways to redeem YouTube premium codes through Flipkart, Google Pay, and Samsung. So, let’s get started.
1. Redeem YouTube Premium From Flipkart
If you’re a Flipkart user then redeeming YouTube premium from Flipkart is quite an easy process. All you need to do is follow the given simple steps.
- Firstly, open the Flipkart application you have installed.
- Login to Flipkart via your Flipkart plus ID.
- Now proceed to Flipkart Zone.
- You’ll see the rewards section, just open it.
- Now click on the YouTube Premium Redeem reward worth 150 super coins.
- Once you receive the voucher, go to YouTube Premium Free Subscription page to redeem the offer.
- Now enter the activation code mentioned on it.
- Now click on try it free.
- Then include a payment option.
- Finally, you’re done with redeeming the YouTube Premium from Flipkart and you get a free subscription for 6 months activated.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily redeem YouTube Premium through Flipkart.
2. Redeem YouTube Premium From Google Pay
Another great way to redeem YouTube premium is Google Pay. Yes, you can also find redeem codes at Google Pay as well. But it all depends on whether you got the codes or not. In case, you don’t have redeem codes then you can always get them by sending a referral inviting codes to your friends. Now follow the given steps to redeem YouTube premium codes:
- Firstly, log in to your Google account.
- Then move on to www.youtube.com/redeem.
- Now enter the redeem code you have.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Whatever you want to buy, just select it and then move to Google Pay as a payment method.
- Once you hit on the buy button, you will redeem the code.
So, this is how you’re able to redeem YouTube Premium code easily through GooglePay.
3. Redeem YouTube Premium From Samsung Series Phones
The next smart method to redeem YouTube premium codes is using Samsung smartphones. If you own a Samsung phone, you’re lucky enough to redeem the code through the free trial option provided in Samsung phones. Just follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the YouTube account registered with Google.
- Now click on the YouTube premium option.
- Click on the option ‘try it free.’
- Next, you will have to fill in payment details for the same.
- Once you fill in the payment details, the free trial will be applicable.
- Since you’re availing of the free subscription, make sure to cancel the subscription before the month-end, otherwise, money will be debited from your account.
In this way, you’re able to redeem your YouTube premium trial for free easily from your Samsung smartphone.
So guys, these were the common ways through which you can easily redeem your YouTube premium codes. We have mentioned all the ways to redeem codes, whichever method you find suitable and easy, just follow. Also, we suggest you follow all the steps carefully so that you can avail all the benefits of YouTube premium. So, this is how you’re able to use all the YouTube premium features.