If you like taking pictures on Snapchat, you would surely be asking how to make a gc on snap. Don’t you? Without a speck of doubt, Snapchat is a quick and fun way to share beautiful moments with your family, friends, and relatives. Sometimes, you find it a really toilsome task to send snaps to each of your friends one by one. Fret not!
This article is a detailed guide on how to make a gc on snap. Whether you’re an iPhone user or an Android user, you’ll learn everything here. So, keep your eyeballs here and read the article till the end.
How To Make A GC on Snap?
Irrespective of the phone you’re using, here is a step-by-step walkthrough to make a group chat on Snapchat.
- First of all, open the Snapchat app on your device (Android or iPhone). You can sign in, if necessary.
- Once the app is opened, navigate to the Friends tab by tapping the speech bubble in the bottom left of the screen. You may also swipe right on the screen.
- Now tap the speech bubble ( a pencil icon, Android users will see this button on the bottom right and iPhone users will see this button in the top right corner)
- You will see a text cursor blinking in the ‘To:’ field at the top of the New Chat screen. Whoever you want to add to the group, start by typing their name and select from the given list. You can also scroll down to select the friend manually.
- In a single group, you can add up to 31 members.
- So, once you have added all your favourite people to the group. Now you can name the group by tapping New Group at the top of the screen.
- To finally create the group, just tap on the blue Chat with Group button.
Finally, you’re done with creating a group chat on Snapchat. These were the steps that will help you make a gc on the snap.
Read Also: Best Instagram apps for marketers
Important Tips To Manage Your Gc on Snap
Thinking about how to manage Gc on Snap? Let’s read it here. To manage the group on Snapchat, open the group first and tap on the menu icon in the top left of the screen. Along with your friends in the group, you’ll have many other options such as:
- Edit the group name
- Share your location with the group
- Add more friends to the group
- Auto-save group stories
- Turn on the Do Not Disturb setting
- Leave the group
With the above-given options, you can manage your group without any major concern or issue.
Different Ways To Use Your Snapchat Group
Taking and sharing snaps with friends is the one way to interact with your friends. There are many other ways to interact with your Snapchat group. Let’s talk about them below.
Chat is the most common feature you get to see in every social media app. If you want to interact with your group then make use of this feature. Whatever chat you send in the group will automatically delete within a day or after 24 hours.
You can also make a video call with the group, but remember one thing, you are only allowed to add up to 15 members in a group video call.
The most enjoyable part about Snapchat is snap. So, if you want to share your moment with your friends, then you can take a photo or make a video to send it to everyone in the group. This saves you time in sending snaps to everyone. All you need to do is just take a snap and send it in the group.
How Groups Work Made In Snapchat?
Once you’ve created a gc on snap, you must know a few things about how the groups work on Snapchat. The below listed points will help you know.
- Everyone in the group has access to see snaps or videos you send in the group.
- Like stories you upload on Snapchat or WhatsApp, chats you send in the group will be deleted automatically after 24 hours. Therefore, never miss what your friends send to the group.
- You can’t make a streak through snaps you send in a Snapchat group. You will have to send snaps to people individually to keep the streak alive.
- You can always edit the Snapchat group by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the group and making the necessary changes you want to see in the group.
Snapchat is a fun way to spend time with friends. Now that you’ve read how to make gc on snap, we hope you will soon create a group chat on your Snapchat. No doubt, the Snapchat group allows you to snap all your friends at once. We hope that you found this article helpful in making a gc on the snap.