How to Update HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV? Here is a detailed guide on everything you should know about. Update your HBO Max and enjoy unlimited streaming!
HBO Max is one of the most popular streaming services that has been launched globally in 2020. Besides Friends and Big Bang Theory, it has various original series and films that the audience loves to watch repeatedly.
People always prefer to stream movies and series on 55 inches TV due to the large screen and better picture quality. But HBO Max is only compatible with Samsung Smart TV. Many users have subscribed to this but struggled to update it. So if you’re wondering how to update HBO Max on Samsung TV, here is everything you need to know.
A Simple Guide on How Do You Update HBO Max App On Samsung TV
If your HBO Max not working on Smart TV, you need to follow the following guide. With this simple guide, you can update your HBO Max app quickly and easily. Just follow the instructions step-by-step for hassle-free installation and start HBO Max Samsung to work.
- Open the SmartHub, Select Apps, and then look for HBO Max.
- Choose and download HBO Max from the available options.
- When it has been downloaded, Open HBO Max Samsung.
- Sign in or create an account to begin your subscription.
These are the four steps that you need to follow if you are looking for the answer to how to update HBO max on Samsung smart tv.
There are times when you do not know how to sign in to HBO Max Application. Do not worry! We have solutions to your every problem regarding how to update HBO Max Samsung TV.
How to Sign In to Your HBO Max Application on Samsung Smart TV?
To sign in to HBO Max Application, you just need your phone or computer and the rest following instructions will do. Let’s head straight to how to update HBO Max on Samsung TV.
- Click on Sign in from the drop-down menu on your Samsung TV.
Note: if you want to know which account you’re currently logged into, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- You should be available with a six-character code.
- Go to the Web browser of your computer or mobile and type hbomax.com/tvsignin and press enter. It will take you to the screen where you can enter the code.
- When prompted by your TV, enter the code that appears on the screen and Click Next.
Note: Continue following the steps to complete the procedure on how to update HBO Max on Samsung TV.
- Now you can sign in using your TV or mobile service provider.
Note: If you are using a computer, select View All Providers from the drop-down menu and choose your provider.
- In the given field, provide the Login ID and Password for your account.
Note: If you’re using this account for the first time, Create an Account by entering Gmail or verifying your email address and click OK.
- Your television will take up to 60 seconds to update. Once it gets done, choose who will be watching and you’re ready to stream your favourite content.
So this is how to update HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV. If HBO Mac not working on a Smart TV, it means your model is prior to 2016. Yes, HBO Max is only compatible with the Samsung Smart TV model 2016 or above.
Don’t be disheartened if you have an old model. Further information will help you with the solution on how to update HBO Max Samsung TV before 2016.
How Do I Update HBO Max On Samsung TV Before 2016 Model?
To avail HBO Max on Samsung TV, there are several ways like Chromecast, AirPlay, and HDMI connection. With the help of the Chromecast, you can stream HBO Max to your television from your phone, tablet or computer. AirPlay enables you to stream HBO Max to any device. Also, you can connect your Samsung Smart TV to a computer, tablet or phone and stream videos. Now learn how to update HBO Max on Samsung TV.
How to Upgrade HBO Max on Samsung Tv in Easy Steps?
AT&T has provided easy steps for quick installation of the upgraded version. Just follow these straightforward instructions on how to upgrade the HBO Max app on Samsung TV.
- Go to the Smart Hub app by hitting the Home Button on your Samsung Smart TV.
- When the App has been launched, select the ‘Applications’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Setting’ icon from the top right corner of the screen.
- To update your HBO Max application, go to ‘Updates’ and select it.
- Finally, choose ‘HBO Max’ from the drop-down menu to complete the process.
The changes have been made to your application.
Hopefully, you have learned how to update HBO Max on Samsung TV. So from now, whenever you find your HBO Max not working on Smart TV, follow these steps. Also, suggest your friends and family if they are also struggling with updating HBO Max on Samsung TV.
If the HBO Max fails to update despite your attempt to update the app, the only option left is to remove the program entirely from your TV library and reinstall it. Isn’t it helpful? We will be right back with a new blog. Follow our page for more updates.