Amazon Firestick is a popular streaming device that allows users to watch movies, TV shows, and play games. Now imagine if you can hack Firestick and enjoy the free access to this device. It would be excitingly amazing, right? Wondering how to hack Firestick? Don’t worry, this post can help you.
If you think jailbreaking a Firestick would be a crime, let us tell you that there will be no legal action taken against you. It simply means you are configuring the device to allow the installation of apps that are not available on the Amazon App Store. So without overthinking and wasting your time, let’s quickly learn how to hack Firestick.
We have curated a step-to-step guide for your easy and quick assistance.
3 Simple Amazon Firestick Hacks: Step-to-step Guide on How to Hack Firestick
1. Hide your IP & Stream Anonymously
You can stream Firestick without revealing your identity. For this, you can use a VPN on Firestick. ExpressVPN is the best and compatible VPN for Amazon Firestick. Follow the below steps to install it on your Firestick.
- Go to your browser, search ExpressVPN and download the app.
- Now open the app, enter your Name and Password and connect to the server. (Country & Location of your device)
- Press the Home button.
- Start streaming your favorite content safely and anonymously.
2. Jailbreak Firestick
Another simple way to hack your Firestick is Jailbreaking. So if you wonder how to hack Firestick, Jailbreaking can do it for you in just seconds. Here is how to Jailbreak Firestick.
- Go to the Settings of your Firestick and Open My Fire TV.
- Now Select Developer Options and enable Allow Apps From Unknown Sources and click OK.
- Next, go back and choose Preferences.
- Go to the Privacy Settings of Firestick to turn off the Data Monitoring.
- Also, Turn off device data usages.
This is how you can simply jailbreak Firestick.
3. Hack Firestick with Kodi
One of the most popular ways to hack your Firestick is by setting up with Kodi. To install Kodi on Firestick and learn how to hack Firestick, you have to follow the below steps.
To install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
- Go to Settings, and search for Developer Options.
- Now enable ‘Unknown Sources’ to install apps.
- Search ES File Explorer from the main menu of Amazon Firestick.
- Download and install ES File Explorer.
Once the file is successfully installed, follow the steps to install Kodi on Firestick via ES explorer.
- Open ES Explorer and go to the Download Manager.
- Tap on “+New”.
- Enter URL- https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk
- Click “Download Now’ and wait download the Kodi 18 Leia APK from ES Explorer
- Tap on the open file and install button.
Here is how to hack Firestick through Kodi. Please wait for some time because it takes a few minutes to open for the first time.
If you have been using Firestick for a long time, you must know tricks to use it. We’re sharing a few tricks to stream movies and TV shows on Firestick hassle-free.
- Control your Firestick with your Smartphone
- Connect your Bluetooth device with Firestick
- Stop the Running Apps in the Background
- Browse the Internet on Firestick
- Sideloaded Apps on Firestick with Downloader. Interesting? Check how to sideload apps on Firestick below.
When Amazon Firestick supports all Android Apps and APK files for free, why pay for an OTT subscription? You can sideload any app for streaming free movies and TV shows. Follow the below guide to sideloading apps on Firestick.
- Start with Settings, search My Fire TV and select it.
- Now open Developer Options to enable ADB Debugging.
- Next Turn on Allow Apps From Unknown Sources and press the Home button on the remote.
- Now download and install Downloader by AFTVNews.com.
- Open Downloader and enter APK download address.
- When the download is finished, select Install.
- Now enjoy free streaming of movies and TV shows.
Hacking Firestick is as simple as we have discussed above. If you or any of your friends got stuck during the jailbreaking process, don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are open to help you anytime. Do let us know in the comment section.