As one of the largest telecommunication platforms all over the world, WhatsApp is widely used for business and personal uses. With end-to-end encryption, turn-off receipts, and other privacy features, it is believed to be the safest messaging app in the world. While the app does not have any in-built recording features, it is slightly hard to record WhatsApp audio and video calls. However, there are some other ways to learn how to record WhatsApp voice calls. In this blog post, we will share some easy tips & tricks to record voice and video calls on WhatsApp.
If you wonder why you need to learn how to record WhatsApp voice calls, we will give you some obvious reasons. If you do online meetings on WhatsApp, attend classes/lectures, or other important tasks, you may need to record those videos and audios for later. While there is no in-built feature for this, you will need to download and install third-party software on your laptop and smartphones.
But it is not as easy as seems. Therefore, you will need to go through this post to learn how to record WhatsApp voice and video calls on iOS and Android. However, you will need to make sure that you take permission from the person with whom you are on call and it is legal in your area.
How To Record WhatsApp Audio And Video Calls Easily
There are several ways to record WhatsApp calls. But in our guide we’ll be discussing two effective ways- one is by using Mac/iPhone and the second with a third party App. Let’s explore:
How to Record Whatsapp Audio Call on iOS using Mac/iPhone
In this way, you can record your call on iOS. However, the option is a little tricky but effective. In this method, you’ll need two devices, where the iPhone can not be your primary device. You’ll need another device that supports WhatsApp accounts. Here are the instructions you need to proceed with.
- Start with connecting your iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Now you need to select ‘Trust this computer’ if you are connecting both devices for the first time.
- Open QuickTime on Mac.
- Under the File option, choose the New recording Option.
- Next, click the arrow pointing downwards, placed next to the record button in QuickTime, and choose the iPhone.
- Now, click the record button in QuickTime.
- Using your iPhone, make a WhatsApp call.
- When connected, hit the add user icon. Then select the contact you want to connect. This will start your conversation and record your call.
- When you disconnect the call, stop recording in QuickTime and save the file on Mac.
This is the non-secret way to record your WhatsApp call. In any case, you can’t hide that you’re recording a WhatsApp call, so alert or inform your peer member before start recording. This is the one way to record WhatsApp Voice calls.
How to Record Voice Call on Android Using Third-Party App – Cube Call Recorder
Due to the WhatsApp VoIP feature, the Cube call recorder only works on certain devices. You just need to check, whether it works well with your device or not. You can check it with your device by following the below instruction. However, this method makes your task “how to record WhatsApp voice call” easy if it runs with your device.
- Firstly, you need to install the Cube Call Record on your phone.
- Once you install this third-party app, open it and switch to WhatsApp to make your call.
- If the Cube Call widget shows and lights up while you’re talking, it means it is working properly. If it gives an error, you need to open Cube Call recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Make a call again if the Cube call recorder widget shows and lights up. If it gives you an error, unfortunately, it won’t work on your phone.
How to Record WhatsApp Audio and Video Calls on Android or iPhone (alternative method)
While normal audio calls are easy to record, as most smartphones offer in-built options to record voice calls, WhatsApp calls are tricky to record. But using some tricks, you can conveniently record WhatsApp video or voice calls. If you’re thinking “how to record WhatsApp video calls with audio”, let us tell you that the solution is hidden in your phone features. You just need to explore your phone a little.
Okay! Don’t panic. We’ll tell you the simple way. Every smartphone is coming with a screen recording feature which is very simple and effective. Be it iPhone or Android, you can record your screen while video calling that will help you to record your video with a voice more simply and conveniently.
Second, most smartphones are coming with screen sharing features, you can also try it with your phone to save your call.
We made you available with multiple options. Now you can record your calls based on your situation, device types, etc. But if you truly wish to enjoy high-quality calls, calls recorded using Mac/iPhone have no competition. Sometimes calls recorded through any option are sorted and sometimes high-end features are not able to provide that satisfaction. So this is all about technology that shows its results according to the situation, choose accordingly.
People also read: How To Make Bluetooth Speaker Louder For More Amazing Parties